Monday, April 25, 2005

 

Guarding False Treasures

I think the false treasures that are preventing me from flying are guarding the bread and butter of B. I think because I'm not am employee, I think I'm not guarding a "paycheck", when in actuality, I'm treating B as an employer and guarding it, despite it being unsatisfying in any way except finanvially.

I think my hidden or unsed talents are?
I really don't know about this. I do know that all the things a person does build up experience for their calling, but I'm not sure what this is yet. I think I need help knowing what to value and also how I can multiply my dreams. I know I need to change focus, but I'm not sure what that focus should be. I feel like I have so many ideas and business potentials, I just am not sure which one I'm supposed to pursue. My earlier reading in this book, helped me realize that it doesn't have to be just one, but what I'm not sure of is, where to start.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?